The ICScada Basic Integration Course requires a passing grade in the Introduction to ICScada Course – available at no cost, upon request.
The successful candidate will be issued ICScada Certificate upon successful completion of a final practical and written examination.
Duration: 4-5 Full Days – dependent on complexity of existing application
The successful graduate of the ICScada Basic Integration Course will be proficient in configuration and manipulation of the following application specific tasks:
• ICScada (ICS) Software Structure &Security
• ICS Access Management
• ICS Navigation
• ICS Reporting
• ICS Alarm Management
• ICS Data Polling, Historical & Real-Time
• ICS Equipment Interface & Protocols Specific to ICS application
• Introduction to New Protocol Drivers
• Introduction to New Industry Specific Modules
Small groups of attendees are suggested to ensure adequate participation in hands-on training and maximum value.
A detailed course itinerary will be released prior to any course start date and will identify all attendees, course duration, breaks, and any course specific content.
Contact us for more information