The ICScada Advanced Integration Course requires a passing grade in the ICScada Basic Integration Course – available at no cost, upon request.
The successful candidate will be issued ICScada Certificate upon successful completion of a final practical and written examination.
Duration: 5 Full Days – dependent on background of attendees
The ICScada Advanced Integration Course graduate will be proficient in ICScada System deployment and creation of the following:
• ICScada (ICS) Software Structure, Operating Systems & Security
• ICS Access Management
• ICS Navigation
• ICS Reporting
• ICS Alarming & Alarm Management
• ICS Data Polling, Historical & Real-Time
• ICS Equipment Interface &Basic Protocols
• Network Functionality Basics
Small groups of attendees are suggested to ensure adequate participation in hands-on training and maximum value.
A detailed course itinerary will be released prior to any course start date and will identify all attendees, course duration, breaks, and any course specific content.
Contact us for more information